acronym/verb/: "we're all going to make a summit!"
50% corporate execs of the Fortune 500 looking to realize their web3 strategy, 50% web3 enthusiasts/creators
web3 education + experiential gathering to learn, help shape + deal-make in the web3 world (NFTs, blockchain, DAOs, crypto + DeFi)
Fairmont Grand Del Mar
San Diego, CA
May 18-20, 2022
Season 1, Episode 1. "Going to Camp"
Because web3 is radically reshaping business and entire industries, and you don't want to get left behind!
STAY IN STYLE
The Edison Hotel
8 REASONS TO ATTEND WEB3 SUMMIT
Our audience is a collection of Fortune 500 executives, web3 leaders + enthusiasts in addition to the 84% currently not invested in web3. Company + firm representatives include....
Evaluating New Asset Classes
What is bitcoin or an NFT worth? How can I maximize yield using DeFi? How can I value meme coins?
We'll dig into all these topics, from a traditional asset management perspective.
Internet, Crypto & Meme Culture
Why are punks and bored apes so important? What does it mean to be based?
What is a fren, degen, ape, simp, or larp?
Come learn how to fit in and not get rug pulled!
web3 crypto, DeFi and NFT systems are exciting, lucrative and dangerous. What consumer and investor protections are needed? How can the industry self-regulate before government? We'll review it all.
WAGMAS COLLECTIVE +
At WAGMAS, we commit to...
1. Vendor-neutral ‘hype-free web3’
2. Parse the truth and relay it in clear and simple language for anyone + everyone
3. Protect the public from fraudsters and opportunists looking to turn a quick profit
4. Empower the next generation of leadership to be responsible stewards of web3
technology in business, government and education
5. Provide education on web3 fundamentals and market dynamics
6. Identify and codify systems, structures + models that incentivize and reward the right behaviors for social impact + economic growth
7. Advocate and influence regulatory policy + frameworks that unlock innovation while protecting and enabling free commerce for all
8. Clearly articulate opportunities to participate in the web3 world personally, professionally + philanthropically
9. Convene a community that actively seeks ways to apply web3 tools, technologies +
concepts for good to radically accelerate ESG impact
Come Join Us for Episode 2.
"Taking a Bite out of the Apple"
October 26-28th, 2022
The Edison Ballroom
New York, NY